Ground Handling in Australia
dnata is the market leader in Ground Handling Services in Australia, providing expert service at seven of the country's airports.
We are proud to be the go-to service provider for the majority of international airlines who rely on our precision and expertise to facilitate a smooth and stress-free transition for their passengers and for the secure and timely management of baggage.
With safety at our core, our vast experience and commitment to excellence enables us to offer practical and cost-efficient solutions to our customers' exacting requirements. Our highly trained staff will be on hand from start to finish to ensure that your passengers’ journey is a delightful one.
Our dedicated charter teams are professionally trained and well positioned to provide a smooth handling experience across the entire suite of dnata services.
We are Australia’s only, full-service, air services provider capable of delivering a seamless service across passenger, ramp, cargo, catering, cabin cleaning and lounge services. From Corporate aircraft to Large Cargo Transporter, we can personalize our services to suit your need.
Our charter teams have experience handling flights on behalf of Royalty, VVIP, Heads of State, Events, Tours & Celebrities, Military Operations, Heavy / Oversized Cargo, Medical Evacuation and Live Animals.
Pilot & Crew Services
- Crew transport service
- Crew hotel accommodation
- Escort through immigration and security
- Slot coordination
- Fuelling coordination
- WX & NOTAM Update
- Check in services
- Luggage tagging & handling
- Meet & greet services for arrival & departure
- Reduced mobility handling
- Unaccompanied minor handling
- VIP Facilitation
- Baggage Handling
- Aircraft Receipt & Dispatch
- Loading / unloading
- Lavatory services
- Water services
- Aircraft towing & pushback
- Catering services
- Cabin cleaning
- Aircraft security
- Aircraft parking & hangarage
- Customs documentation and clearance
- Accept, assemble and prepare cargo
- Cargo loading on/off trucking services
- Explosive device detecting & X-Ray screening capabilities
- Cold chain and ambient
- Perishable goods and pharma
- Dangerous goods and AVI
- Valuable goods and special cargo
- Cargo Storage & ULD Handling