2.9 million tonnes
of cargo annually
of cargo each day
Our Cargo Services
We offer premium cargo handling services for passenger belly cargo and freighter cargo. With best-in-class facilities and state-of-the- art cargo handling support technologies, our handling services are diligent and efficient. We move our customers’ cargo smoothly from one destination to another, tracking its progress the whole way.
- Warehousing services and equipment supply
- Export cargo acceptance and flight build up services
- Import cargo flight breakdown and delivery services
- Customs control services with document handling and irregularities management
- Transfer and transit services
- Mail handling services including express options
- Live animal handling services
- Perishable, dangerous and valuable goods handling services
- Express handling facility
- Automated and semi automated facility catering to premium and economy carriers
- Customer self-handling facility
Cargo Web Portal
Calogi is our e-commerce platform. It is the world's leading paperless air cargo solutions portal offering a reliable, secure, simple and cost-effective e-freight business solution. Calogi provides the air cargo supply chain with a comprehensive state-of-the-art air cargo portal and a powerful tool to carry out online business, making it easy to distribute, buy and sell products and services. We are committed to offering our customers a range of reliable, secure, simple and cost effective e-freight business solutions. Calogi simplifies the air cargo supply chain making your business more efficient and productive by allowing local supply chain stakeholders are able to seamlessly interact and share data.
- Availability and booking
- End-to-end shipment management
- e-Air waybill
- e-Consignment Security Declaration
- Credit and rate management
- Stock control
As one of the world’s leading cargo service operators, dnata offers a comprehensive product portfolio, including a broad range of logistics and freight forwarding services. Our Freight forwarding activities are operated by two companies: – Freightworks and Bolloré
Freightworks, operating under the licence of Dubai Express L.L.C. and established in 1976, is a Dubai-based international multimodal freight forwarder, logistics and supply chain provider. Along with a wide-range of transportation and logistics solutions in the 3 and 4PL space, Freightworks’ service offering includes customs compliance, project cargo planning, AOG/aircraft parts and ship spares logistics as well as full service handling of events and exhibitions. The company also provides commercial and private removal services to local and international origins and destinations including a ‘white gloves’ fine art division, while linking the supply chain requirements of customers through its network of partners worldwide.
Bolloré Logistics LLC, UAE is one of the United Arab Emirates’ largest logistic solutions providers, specialising in international freight forwarding and transportation. Its offering includes multi-modal transportation, customs and compliance services, comprehensive supply chain management and the management of industrial projects.
- Multi-modal transportation
- Customs and compliance
- Comprehensive supply chain management
- Industrial projects
- Logistics - third party logistics services
- Line - NVOCC sea freight operations
- Project - cargo planning shipment
- ART- movement of art installations, locally and internationally
- Expo - exhibitions and logistics services
- Mover - household and commercial moves, locally and internationally
- Warehousing - storage, inventory and distribution services
- Link - rapid, secure road transportation
We offer premium GSSA services through our company Cargo Partners which is a division of dnata’s cargo operations.
The Cargo Partners team comprises of highly trained, experienced and efficient air services professional. They are dedicated to an exceptional level of service, and smooth and considerate handling at every juncture and destination. Our unrivalled experience, continuous research and analysis, and the maintenance of close relationships with our customers is what truly sets us apart. Our advanced information technology systems completely automate all reservation, documentation and accounting procedures.
Why Cargo Partners
- Unrivalled experience, continuous research and analysis, and the maintenance of close relationships with our customers
- Our advanced information technology systems completely automate reservation, documentation and accounting procedures
- Delivering world class service, globally
- Proven logistical services excellence
- Cargo Station Management
- Helping airlines operate more profitably
- Full handling services
- Acting as a comprehensive business link between our airline principals and locally-based agents
- Ensuring every consignment is tracked and delivered to their destination
dnata's Cargo Network
Get in touch
Your message has been sent, we'll be in touch with you soon.
Airport Handling joins forces with Beta Trans to offer integrated cargo services at Milan Malpensa (MXP)
02 February 2021