There is no challenge that cannot be overcome by our cargo handling operations team. Decades in the cargo handling business, dedication to employee training and investment in state-of-the-art facilities, allows us to manage any type of cargo as part of our routine daily operations across 7 airports in the UK.
Looking toward an ecologically sound future, dnata UK has invested in ultra modern equipment that allows us to operate in a paper-free environment, putting technology at our fingertips with white board technology and handheld tablets all contributing the appropriate, efficient and safe transportation of your cargo.
With decades of experience in freighter handling operations, dnata UK has developed safe, efficient and professional services that are second to none. Using the latest equipment and technology, our dedicated and highly experienced freighter handling team currently manages 8 weekly freighters and specialises in handling all types of cargo commodity.
- Warehousing services
- Build-up & Break-down services
- Document and special handling services
- Mail handling services
- Acceptance and monitoring services
- Irregularities services
- Perishable cargo handling services
- Ramp transport and transfer and transit services
Inter Airport Trucking
dnata UK boasts an ultra modern trucking fleet equipped with powered roller decks and capable of carrying main deck Q7 cargo pallets. All of our modern tractors are equipped with GPS tracking systems and on board communication facilities allowing us to offer a seamless service for all customer imports and exports.
Our advanced, in-house messaging system will generate ‘fsu’ updates from all regional locations for both import and export cargo, which allows our customers to have full knowledge and visibility and of their consignments.
- GPS tracking systems
- In-house messaging systems
At dnata UK we understand that with cargo operations, speed, efficiency and safety are paramount to our customers. That is why we have invested in state-of-the-art equipment including electric trucks and ultra modern facilities to anticipate the needs of our ever-expanding customer network.
Our investment in increasing efficiency has made us the only cargo transport company with roller decks that can carry Q7 pallets and box trailers that can accommodate 3 aircraft pallets.
Safety and security is fundamental to our operations, we have satellite tracked vehicles with on-board communications systems, a self contained transport yard and an in-house maintenance facility.
- In-house maintenance facility
- Trucks capable of carrying Q7 pallet
- Exclusive powered roller decks
dnata City represents a 206,540 square foot, landmark development comprised of three purpose built, tailor made facilities built with a vision toward the future of cargo handling operations. Our state-of-the-art facility creates a ideal working environment for our customers, partners and employees through the cutting edge technology systems.
Security is a fundamental component in the design of dnata City which boasts a gated, city complex with perimeter fencing, entry point and gatehouse secure exit points, airlock vehicle access and exit points. The latest in remote access CCTV covers the entire city complex.
With an eye to ecology and efficiency, dnata City was designed with an IT infrastructure and is a paperless environment. The technologies are interactive with our customers allowing for a fast and professional service. Our customers are able to track their cargo every step of the way through our tracking service that sends data to a personal app or smartphone.
- Cargo handling and warehousing services
- Airside transportation
- Freighter handling services
- Special goods handling services
- Pre bookable advance information on delivery or collections
- Driver ID scan at the gatehouse
- One-stop, multi drop off points or door allocations
- Barcode system to manage warehouse flow of freight
dnata City by the numbers
- 20 acre site
- 34,101 sq. ft. of office accommodation
- 171,630 sq. ft. of warehouse
- 195 car parking positions
- 40 warehouse vehicle doors
- Over 300 cargo storage positions in 2 large ETV Systems
- Cafeteria and Gymnasium
- Capability to process a vehicle every three minutes
- 480 vehicles serviced daily
- AFLAS best Terminal Operator - Europe 2015 & 2016