Cargo & Logistics
With more than 70 years’ experience in the air-freight business, dnata Amsterdam has developed finely tuned handling techniques and cargo management methods that make us fully equipped to support our airline customers in surpassing the challenges of delivering products to their destinations in the shortest possible time.
Our other first rate services include preparation of cargo documentation, operation of ground service equipment, management of goods acceptance, delivery, break down and build-up of cargo. At each stage we complete our operations to your exact standard and your shipment can be tracked, step-by-step, from start to finish. In addition to the services, we developed various added-value logistics as an opportunity, and selling tools for the customers to attract more high value cargo to and from Schiphol.
dnata Amsterdam warehouse handling services operates out of a state-of-the-art, 42,000 square meter facility, including an ETV system with storage capacity of 650 fully loaded main deck pallets. Our highly trained staff is capable to manage, handle and transport of all types of cargo. From perishable goods to dangerous goods, live animals, aircraft engines and vehicles, we have the experience and the knowhow to provide an unparalleled service that is safe, secure and efficient.
- “Hermes” state of the art warehouse and inventory control services (barcoding)
- Full security services (TAPA) by dnata staff and external specialist
- ULD build-up and break down services including storage facilities
- Dangerous goods handling including multiple DGR storage locations
- Documentation management for import and export and customs clearance
- Customs service department en tracing
- Cargo iQ compliant
- AEO certified
- Boarder Inspection Point live animals
- Boarder Inspection Point Pherishables
- GDP/CEIV accredited pharma handling
dnata Amsterdam has the capability to handle up to six full freighters simultaneously. With an average handling of 60 full freighters per week dnata Amsterdam has become one of the leading ramp handling companies at Schiphol Airport. We continue to renew and expand our fleet of equipment.
- Flight Dispatch and Weight & Balance
- Airside transport of belly freight and transportation to customs scan
- Crew transport to/from the terminal
Mail Handling and E-Commerce
In partnership with the Royal Dutch “Post NL” dnata Amsterdam processes international mail and e-commerce activities, utilising I.P.S. (Internal Postal System).
- State-of-the-art warehouse facilities with IPS scanning
- Dismantling, repacking and tagging for international post
- Mail tracking and tracing through IPS
- Transport of mail and e-commerce on airside
Added Value Logistics
Our investment in state of the art equipment and specialist facilities allows our highly trained staff to manage the handling of almost any type of cargo, from perishables to priceless goods, from live animals to engines or pharmaceuticals, we have the resources and the know-how to safely and efficiently manage your goods as part of our daily, routine operations.
- Schiphol Animal Centre (Border Inspection Point) for all kinds of animals
- Perishable Centre (Boarder inspection point) for food stuff fish, life tropical fish, amphibians and meat
- Pharma Centre which has been G.D.P and CEIV certified for the handling of pharmaceuticals
- European trucking network in partnership with European leading trucking companies
- Offline handling network covering all major destinations within Western Europe