Cargo in Belgium
Cargo & Logistics
Located at BRUcargo building 703, dnata Belgium is operating from a completely refurbished 14,000 square metre footprint with first line access to the BRUcargo Tarmac.
dnata will operate from a 4,000 square metre warehouse facility, a 6,500 square metre directly connected roofed external area with DGR and ETV storage and a 3,500 square metre space for storage and acceptance of odd size cargo. The ETV storage system has a capacity of 220 fully loaded main deck pallets. The ETV system has 36 main deck ULD storage locations for temperature-controlled shipments in temperature ranges of 2°C-8°C and 15°C -25°C and dedicated locations with a fully secured cage structure for your vulnerable cargo.
Our highly trained staff is capable to manage, handle and transport all types of cargo, from perishables to dangerous goods, live animals, aircraft engines and vehicles. We have the experience and the knowhow to provide an unparalleled service that is safe, secure and efficient.
- ‘‘Hermes’’ real time warehouse and inventory control services
- TAPA certified facility and in house security department
- ULD build-up and break down services including 1st line storage facilities
- Dangerous Goods handling including segregated DGR storage locations
- Documentation management for import and export and customs clearance
- AEO certified
- Cargo iQ compliant
- Customs service department and tracing
- Pharma Centre with separated 2°C-8°C and 15°C -25°C facility
- GDP and CEIV compliant (to be certified in Q2 2019)
- Trucking Services
- European offline handling Services
- In-house x-ray screening
- In-house EDD screening
dnata has the capability to handle multiple full freighters simultaneously has the potential to become one of the leading cargo ramp handling companies at Brussels Zaventem airport. We will continue to order and expand our fleet with new equipment.
- Centralised Load Control and local Dispatch
- Airside transport to cargo ramp and passenger terminal
- Crew transport to/from the terminal
- Loading and unloading of freighters
- Pushback and talk-out
- Toilet Services
- Dedicated G.D.P. and CEIV certified Pharmaceutical handling facilities
- Temperature-controlled warehouse operations for both loose and intact ULDs available
- BRU-Cloud slot booking application
- Ramp Handling Services
- Transport services
- Cargo Handling for Import, Export and Mail
- Handling of special cargo and odd-size cargo
dnata Belgium and dnata Netherlands are very close to each other and have seamless capabilities for airport diversions, airport to airport transfers and exchange of best practice.